Did you know that you have 86,400 seconds everyday to create new purpose in your life and use thoughts and words to co-create your future. Everyday you start off with the same amount and every night you lose what seconds you haven’t used to a greater purpose. Then you start your day over again. What are you doing with these seconds?
There is no going back, no drawing on yesterdays seconds. You must live in the NOW to use every second to YOUR HIGHEST GOOD!
Making an investment in yourself knowing that you are a genius and using every second in your life to your highest good all depends on YOU, Yourself and no one else. Your investment is your time and time is given to you freely.
There is a great quote Dr. Porter uses from one of the great world teachers, “ Those who want to secure pearls from the sea have to dive deep to fetch them. It does not help them to dabble among the shallow waves, near the shores has no pearls and all stories about them are false.” What is meant by this simple example? That there is always those people who believe in the struggle of life and little else. They will tell you “that is impossible” that you can’t do that, or “just accept it, that is just the way life is”. To these people, there is only one way to learn – Their way. These are the people that walk near the shores and never find any pearls.
Here are your 5 ways to find your Genius within.
1) Those shiny pearls are in the ocean in the depts to find, just waiting for you. Use your mind and your seconds wisely. Here is how you can do this:
2) Do something that is outside your norm! Our Paster calls this Confirmation Bias. This is about, doing something new so that you can break the habit of being “stuck.” If you are person that normally is an intravert, try doing something that an extravert would do. Yes it will feel weird, but give it a try. For example, if you would normally be quiet at a gathering, get up and go introduce yourself to 10 new people. OR, if you are one to go out every night and love to stay busy, choose 3 nights a week to stay home, listen to quiet music, meditate and go “within” to find your happy place.
3) Choose your food wisely to fuel your body. Let your food ~ nurture, fuel and heal your body. Nutrients are the gateway to good health. What’s eating you? Your food or your thoughts? We know that food with toxins and chemicals destroy many good things within the body. So do your thoughts! Choose both purposefully. YOU ARE A GENIUS… Remember this.
4) Meditation/prayers/affirmations are the perfect way to connect to your higher vibrational energy for attaining the Mind/Body connection for perfect health. The Brain Fit SMT therapy in our office is a great way to start you on your path. (www.self-masterytechnology.com) Come in for your free session. Here are some awesome affirmations to say 3 times a day during your quiet time. They only take a few minutes during your breathing exercise daily:
- I am perfect, whole and complete
- I am divinely connected
- I have an abundance of love, laughter and gratitude
- I expect income from unexpected sources
- I receive all that is to my highest good
- I am a genius
Remember that you must own your words. Feel them… absorbe them…have emotion with them to bring the high vibrational frequency together and create your reality.
5) Exercise your body and your brain. There is a wonderful game on the internet called luminosity (www.luminosity.com) Do crossword puzzels, Sudoku and perhaps even Jeapordy with Alex Trabec. (I love this guy and of course he is Canadian!) To exercise your body, you do not have to start hard core. Try doing 5 minutes 2X/day, then in 2 weeks, go up to 10 minutes/day and so on. By the time you get up to 45 minutes per day, you will feel awesome. I like to use Pace Express. (www.paceexpress.com). It is 12 minutes of functional training and then I go for my 3 mile walk.
6) Love Yourself – you deserve it. Feel it inside and out. Are you looking for love in all the wrong places? Being a genius means that your have conditioned your body to perceive that your thoughts are more real than anything else. Go within, find stillness and listen to your higher self. The best way to find your genius is to listen to it – deep inside you, which is love. Dive deep, find the love within. You know it’s there. Feel it!
The pearls that you are looking for in life are sometimes very deep and hard to find. You just have to spend the time to trust yourself in the things you choose to do. Use your intuition, that gut feeling, those butterflies, that guide you and direct you to choices that are to your highest good.
May 10 Million angels guide you on your healing journey. May your eyes be open to see the miracles in life and may your ears be open to hear the whispers from within and from above.