FREE SEMINAR ON: The Different Effects of Diseases on Ocular Health and Vision
I believe that Dr. Carlson is one of the smartest Eye Doc’s I have ever met. She is caring, loving and a total Genius. Her presentation on ocular health will open your eyes and you will see things totally different with respect after her presentation.
WHEN: MAY 22ND , 2014
TIME: 6: 30 – 8:00
WHERE: 15530 E. BRONCOS PARKWAY, SUITE 320
RSVP – by Wednesday MAY 21st. Please call 303-249-7742 or email us as firstname.lastname@example.org
MEET DR. TERESA CARLSON:
Dr. Teresa Carlson, a Rocky Mountain native, practices in Parker and Aurora, Colorado at Colorado Cataract & Laser, The Center for EyeCare Excellence. She continues to incorporate alternative and more natural perspectives into her practices. Dr. Carlson graduated Magna Cum Laude with her Bachelor of Science in Zoology/Physiology from the University of Wyoming in 1996 after completing a concurrent Honors research program for the fight against cancer.
She completed her Doctor of Optometry, Magna Cum Laude, at the University of Houston College of Optometry in 2000 at which time she received the prestigious Dr. Robert Zipper leadership Award given to one student from the Class of 2000 for a combination of 4 years of high academic achievement for graduate-level studies, compassion, and clinical excellence. She had the honor of completing rotations at the Baylor College of Medicine, University of Texas Medical School at Hermann Eye Hospital, The University of Houston Medical Eye Service and Neuro-Ophthalmology, and The Laser Center of Houston. In 2013, Dr. Carlson was named a Diplomate, American Board of Optometry after completion of the Board Certification Examination.
ATTEND our Stress and Weight Loss Seminar on Thursday night at 6:00 pm and receive a free Contour Body Wrap. This Seminar is for those who want to have a mind/body transformation, loose weight and create new healthy habits….for life!
THE RELATIONASHIP BETWEEN STRESS AND THE QUANTUM WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM
Dr. Debrah Zepf will surprise and educate you on the connection between poor health and stress. She will inform you what you can do to live a healthier life from the inside out AND why you should really “Just Do It”
- To educate attendees on how every day affects our mind/body/spirit
- To introduce attendees what are today’s diminishing health issues and stress challenges
- To identify specific lifestyles to live a happy, healthy life
- Condition and Environment affect healing
- To introduced the QWLP and how it works
ATTEND THIS FREE SEMINAR AND
RECEIVE A FREE CONTOUR BODY WRAP
You must register to attend.
The following workshops have been designed to complement our Quantum Weight Loss Program (QWLP).
For those registered and participating in our QWLP, the first 12 workshops are FREE and you are welcome to bring a friend to the Nutrition Workshops as your guest.
June 19 – Changing Belief Systems — Emotions & Health
The importance of dealing with anxiety and stress and how this affects weight loss.
• Basics of Emotions and Health
• What is Anxiety and Stress
• The Nervous System
• Emotions and Food Choices
• Light and Sound Technology
June 26 – Fats Your Body Needs – Essential Fatty Acids/Oils
• Fatty acids are essential for the bodyʼs cells to function normally and stay alive.
• The cell membranes allow passage of necessary minerals and molecules in and out of the cells.
• Healthy cell membranes discourage dangerous chemicals and organisms like bacteria, viruses, molds and parasites from entering the cell.