ATTEND our Stress and Weight Loss Seminar on Thursday night at 6:00 pm and receive a free Contour Body Wrap. This Seminar is for those who want to have a mind/body transformation, loose weight and create new healthy habits….for life!
THE RELATIONASHIP BETWEEN STRESS AND THE QUANTUM WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM
Dr. Debrah Zepf will surprise and educate you on the connection between poor health and stress. She will inform you what you can do to live a healthier life from the inside out AND why you should really “Just Do It”
- To educate attendees on how every day affects our mind/body/spirit
- To introduce attendees what are today’s diminishing health issues and stress challenges
- To identify specific lifestyles to live a happy, healthy life
- Condition and Environment affect healing
- To introduced the QWLP and how it works
ATTEND THIS FREE SEMINAR AND
RECEIVE A FREE CONTOUR BODY WRAP
You must register to attend.
The following workshops have been designed to complement our Quantum Weight Loss Program (QWLP).
For those registered and participating in our QWLP, the first 12 workshops are FREE and you are welcome to bring a friend to the Nutrition Workshops as your guest.
April 24 - Understanding the Body – The Acid / Alkaline Balance
• What is the Acid / Alkaline Balance?
• Acid / Alkaline Forming Minerals
• Symptoms of Excess Acid Waste
• Alkaline Forming Foods
• Acid Forming Foods
• Ways to Alkalize the System
May 1 - Oxygenating the Body — The Lymphatic System
• What is the Lymphatic System?
• How to activate the Lymphatic System.
• The role the Lymphatic System plays in our health.
• Rebound exercise
May 8 - Detoxifying the Body
• The Importance of Internal Cleansing
• How do I know if I need to Cleanse?
• Common Causes of Toxicity
• Benefits of Herbs
May 15 – Feed the Body: Body Chemistry
• Why Insulin is Important
• How Insulin Works in the Body
• Insulin and Exercise
• The Glycemic Index
May 22 – Dispelling the Myths — Protein
• Why is protein so important?
• How much protein do we need?
• What are amino acids?
• What is glucagon?
May 29 – Sugar Awareness – Hypoglycemia & Diabetes
Many of the things you eat have hidden sugars in them and many of the foods you eat (starches and carbohydrates) break down into sugar. Hypoglycemia and diabetes are on the rise in our culture. About 120 million Americans have hypoglycemia, and diabetes affects about 1 out of every 7 people. So sugar awareness is very important.
June 5 – The Benefits of a High Fiber Diet
• What Fiber Is
• The Amount of Fiber We Need Daily
• The Role Fiber Plays in the Body
June 12 – The Immune Systemʼs Role in Weight Loss
• Understanding the Immune Response
• Food Intolerance
• How Food Sensitivities Can Cause Weight Gain
• Why Your Blood Type is Important
• How Wheat Gluten Affects Weight Loss
• Blood Type and Weight Loss
• Signs of Food Sensitivities
• Fat-Creating Cycle of Reactive Foods
• ALCAT Test
June 19 – Changing Belief Systems — Emotions & Health
The importance of dealing with anxiety and stress and how this affects weight loss.
• Basics of Emotions and Health
• What is Anxiety and Stress
• The Nervous System
• Emotions and Food Choices
• Light and Sound Technology
June 26 – Fats Your Body Needs – Essential Fatty Acids/Oils
• Fatty acids are essential for the bodyʼs cells to function normally and stay alive.
• The cell membranes allow passage of necessary minerals and molecules in and out of the cells.
• Healthy cell membranes discourage dangerous chemicals and organisms like bacteria, viruses, molds and parasites from entering the cell.