ATTEND our Stress and Weight Loss Seminar on Thursday night at 6:00 pm and receive a free Contour Body Wrap. This Seminar is for those who want to have a mind/body transformation, loose weight and create new healthy habits….for life!
THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN STRESS
AND THE QUANTUM WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM
Dr. Debrah Zepf will surprise and educate you on the connection between poor health and stress. She will inform you what you can do to live a healthier life from the inside out AND why you should really “Just Do It”
- To educate attendees on how every day affects our mind/body/spirit
- To introduce attendees what are today’s diminishing health issues and stress challenges
- To identify specific lifestyles to live a happy, healthy life
- Condition and Environment affect healing
- To introduced the QWLP and how it works
ATTEND THIS FREE SEMINAR AND RECEIVE A FREE CONTOUR BODY WRAP
You must register to attend.
Nutrition Workshops Thursdays 6:30pm-7:30pm
15530 E. Broncos Parkway, Suite 320
Centennial, Colorado 80112
The following workshops have been designed to complement our Quantum Weight Loss Program (QWLP).
For those registered and participating in our QWLP, the first 12 workshops are FREE and you are welcome to bring a friend to the Nutrition Workshops as your guest.
January 29th – Understanding the Body – The Acid / Alkaline Balance
- Understanding the Body – The Acid / Alkaline Balance
- What is the Acid / Alkaline Balance?
- Acid / Alkaline Forming Minerals
- Symptoms of Excess Acid Waste
- Alkaline Forming Foods
- Acid Forming Foods
- Ways to Alkalize the System
February 5th Oxygenating the Body — The Lymphatic System
- What is the Lymphatic System?
- How to activate the Lymphatic System.
- The role the Lymphatic System plays in our health.
- Rebound exercise
February 12 - Detoxifying the Body
- The Importance of Internal Cleansing
- How do I know if I need to Cleanse?
- Common Causes of Toxicity
- Benefits of Herbs
February 19th – Feed the Body–Body Chemistry
- Why Insulin is Important
- How Insulin Works in the Body
- Insulin and Exercise
- The Glycemic Index